The Massive is published by Dark Horse Comics. The cover price is $3.50.
- The Massive: Ninth Wave #5: 13 Apr 2016
- The Massive: Ninth Wave #6: 11 May 2016
- none scheduled
Final issue was #30.
- Callum Israel - Captain of the Kapital, current leader of Ninth Wave Conservation Group, former sniper with Blackgate PMC.
- Mag Nagendra - Second in command aboard the Kapital. Former Blackgate PMC.
The Massive: Ninth Wave #6Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
The Massive: Ninth Wave #5Edit
- The Massive, vol. 1: Black Pacific - Collects #1-6. "Follow the crew of the Kapital from the flooded remnants of Hong Kong to Unalaska, with stops in Antarctica and Mogadishu, as post-Crash ethics and economics are explored across a broken world." - WorldCat - ISBN 1616551321
- The Massive, vol. 2: Subcontinental - Collects #7-12. "Still adrift and on the hunt for their sister ship, The Massive, the crew of the Kapital—all that’s left of Callum Israel’s dwindling environmental-activism group Ninth Wave—are challenged at every turn as they face mutiny, sharks, snowy isolation, and the tempting possibility of a new life on a utopian sea station. The strain of life in a crumbling world, as well as secrets about Israel’s failing health, threaten to destroy a crew stretched to its limits." - WorldCat - ISBN 1616553162
- The Massive, vol. 3: Longship - Collects #13-18. "Callum Israel and Ninth Wave go head to head with a disgraced comrade threatening nuclear war, a rogue faction of the US Navy working as pirates in New York Harbor, and a colony of Norwegian whalers who hunt in the Viking tradition." - WorldCat - ISBN 1616554460
- The Massive, vol. 4: Sahara - Collects #19-24. "Callum Israel and the crew of the Kapital face Arkady, Israel's former colleague bent on revenge. When the Kapital is bombed, Callum and Mag head into post-Crash Europe to confront Arkady. But what they ultimately discover may lead them to their long-lost ship, The Massive. Meanwhile, Mary appears in the Sahara Desert, guarding a convoy of fresh water, holding a secret that might unravel Callum for good." - WorldCat - ISBN 1616555084
- The Massive Omnibus, vol. 2 - Collects #16-30. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781506713335 - Kindle - (forthcoming, November 2019)
- The Massive, vol. 1: Black Pacific - Collects #1-6. - Kindle
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer/Creator/Covers: Brian Wood. Artist/Creator/Covers: Kristian Donaldson.
First published in 2012.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- The Massive Omnibus, vol. 2 TP: 13 Nov 2019
News & FeaturesEdit
- 08 May 2012 - Brian Wood Returns to Creator-Owned with The Massive
- Dark Horse Comics - Publisher's Website