The Exterminators is published by DC Comics under the Vertigo imprint. Current price per issue is $2.99.
- The Exterminators #29: 07 May 2008
- The Exterminators #30: 23 Jul 2008
Monthly on-going series. First published in 2005. Final issue is #30.
The Exterminators #30
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
The Exterminators #29
- The Exterminators, vol. 1: Bug Brothers - Collects #1-5. "Follows the dysfunctional adventures of exterminator Henry James and his freakish supporting cast as they take on the cruel chaos of nature in the dirty corners of Los Angeles — only to stumble upon a secret that could well reverse the positions of exterminator and pest!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401210643
- The Exterminators, vol. 2: Insurgency - Collects #6-10. "Henry and Stretch get an emergency call to dispose of a black widow that's been terrorizing the local S&M club. But what they encounter will change the course of their newfound mission." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401212212
- The Exterminators, vol. 3: Lies of Our Fathers - Collects #11-16. "The Bug-Bee-Gone boys bury one of their own while another member of the team remains missing, but the business of bug-killing must go on." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401214754
- The Exterminators, vol. 4: Crossfire and Collateral - Collects #17-23. "The Bug Bee Gone gang faces an invasion of the giant, killer cockroaches known as the Mayan Hisser." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401216854
- The Exterminators, vol. 5: Bug Brothers Forever - Collects #24-30. "The explosive final battle between Bug-Bee-Gone and the killer cockroaches." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401219705
Leftover Useful Information
Writer/Creator: Simon Oliver. Artist/Creator: Tony Moore.
First published in 2006.
These are the order codes and prices as provided by Diamond Distribution. Your local comic shop should be able to order these for you.
Future Publication Dates
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & Features
- 10 Apr 2008 - Moore Does More: Chatting with Tony Moore
- 18 Feb 2008 - Postcards from the Ledge (No. 11)
- 07 Mar 2007 - Extinction Agenda: Moore Talks The Exterminators
- 28 Feb 2007 - Who You Gonna Call? Simon Oliver and The Exterminators