Infinite Crisis is published by DC Comics. Price per issue is $3.99.
- Infinite Crisis #6: 05 Apr 2006
- Infinite Crisis #7: 03 May 2006
Monthly mini-series (seven issues)
- Wonder Woman
- Donna Troy
- Power Girl
- Superman (Earth 2)
- Superboy (Earth Prime)
- Alexander Luthor
Infinite Crisis #7 Edit
Infinite Crisis #6 Edit
Infinite Crisis #5 Edit
Infinite Crisis #4 Edit
Infinite Crisis #3 Edit
Infinite Crisis #2 Edit
Infinite Crisis #1 Edit
Everything is falling apart. In the ruins of the JLA Watchtower, the disagreement between Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman reaches a breaking point, and they battle Mongul. In the Polaris Galaxy, a cosmic storm interrupts the war between Thanagar & Rann, and threatens to destroy the universe; while back on Earth, Donna Troy is gathering a group of heroes--including Supergirl & Starfire--to leave Earth to battle the cosmic threat. Near Metropolis, the Freedom Fighters battle members of the Secret Society of Super-Villains, with deadly consequences. The Spectre destroys the Rock of Eternity, raining chaos over Gotham City. A multitude of OMACs are gathering, but for what purpose? All seems lost... But beyond space and time, four mysterious figures break out of their pocket dimension: The original super-hero, Superman of Earth-2, along with Lois Lane of Earth-2, Superboy of Earth-Prime, and Alexander Luthor of Earth-3!
"Crisis of Conscience"Edit
JLA #115-120. While the Justice League wrestles with the revelations of their past actions in Identity Crisis and battles many of the members of the old Secret Society of Super-Villains, Despero arrives on Earth and mind-controls many of the members. After Despero is defeated, a mystery man wearing a red cape destroys the JLA Watchtower.
Lex Luthor forms a new Secret Society of Super-Villains, but six villains, The Secret Six, refuse to join.
The Evil Onimar Synn leads displaced Thanagarians to invade the planet Rann.
"The OMAC Project"Edit
Max Lord uses Checkmate and the OMAC corps, a secret anti-meta-human cyborg force created by Batman and controlled by an orbiting satellite AI known as Brother Eye, to wage war against the meta-human community. When Lord gains mental control over Superman, he is killed by Wonder Woman, and control over the OMACs is left solely under Brother Eye's direction.
"Day of Vengeance"Edit
Eclipso takes control of Jean Loring's body and convinces the Spectre to destroy all magic. Shadowpact, a group of misfit mystical heroes, forms to stop them.
"The Return of Donna Troy"Edit
The Blue Beetle discovers that the secret organization Checkmate is now dedicated to stopping super-heroes, and is killed by former ally Max Lord, now the head of Checkmate.
"Zero Hour: Crisis in Time"Edit
"Crisis on Infinite Earths"Edit
When the powerful Anti-Monitor attempts to detroy the multiverse, the heroes of multiple worlds and dimensions and times join forces to stop him. In the process, the multiple realities are merged into one.
- Crisis on Infinite Earths Deluxe Edition - Collects Crisis on Infinite Earths #1-12. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401258412
- Crisis on Infinite Earths Companion Deluxe Edition - Collects Justice League of America vol. 1 #244 & Annual #3, Green Lantern vol. 2 #194, Wonder Woman vol. 1 #327-328, The Losers Special #1, Infinity Inc. vol. 1 #18-20, DC Comics Presents #87-88, Omega Men vol. 1 #31, Blue Devil #17-18, New Teen Titans vol. 2 #13-14, All-Star Squadron #50-51, and The Fury of Firestorm #41-42. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401274597 - (forthcoming, November 2018)
- Infinite Crisis - Collects Infinite Crisis #1-7. "Four heroes, trapped in limbo since the original Crisis on Infintie Earths, are about to reveal themselves: one is dying, one wants to save her and restore an entire world that vanished and the other two seek unrivaled power. The plan they concoct is literally earth-shattering, and the world’s greatest superheroes may not be enough to stop their attempt to alter the very nature of reality." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401209599
- The Infinite Crisis Omnibus - Collects Infinite Crisis #1-7, plus Day of Vengeance #1-6 & Special; Rann-Thanagar War #1-6 & Special; The OMAC Project #1-5; DC Countdown #1; and Wonder Woman vol. 2 #219. - WorldCat - ISBN 1401235026
- Crisis on Multiple Earths, vol. 1 - Collects Justice League of America #21-22, 29-30, 37-38 & 46-47. "Our heroes battle the Injustice Society, the Crime Syndicate of Earth-Three, the evil Johnny Thunder, and the Anti-Matter Man!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1563898950
- Crisis on Multiple Earths, vol. 2 - Collects Justice League of America #55-56, 64-65, 72-73 & 83-84. - WorldCat - ISBN 1401200036
- Crisis on Multiple Earths, vol. 3 - Collects Justice League of America #91-92, 100-102, 107-108 & 113. "Featuring the legendary search through time for the Seven Soldiers of Victory, the discovery of Earth-X and the Freedom Fighters, and the final fate of Sandman's partner Sandy!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401202314
- Crisis on Multiple Earths, vol. 4 - Collects Justice League of America #122-124, #135-137 and #147-148. "In this latest collection of team-ups, meet the heroes of Earth-S, led by the Earth's Mightiest Mortal, Captain Marvel, as well as the Legion of Super-Heroes." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401209572
- Crisis on Multiple Earths, vol. 5 - Collects Justice League of America #159-160, 171-172 & 183-185. "The two teams face the unexpected theat from some of DC's war and Western characters, including Jonah Hex and Enemy Ace. Then, the teams must find the traitor within their own ranks. And finally, the JLA and JSA join forces with The New Gods to stop the evil might of Darkseid." - WorldCat - ISBN 140122623X
- Crisis on Multiple Earths, vol. 6 - Collects Justice League of America #195-197, 207-209 & 219-220. "The teams face Gorilla Grodd and the Secret Society of Super-Villains and battle the Crime Syndicate and the the Crime Champions of Earth-1." - WorldCat - ISBN 140123822X - (forthcoming, June 2013)
- Crisis on Infinite Earths - Collects Crisis on Infinite Earths #1-12. "A mysterious being known as the Anti-Monitor has begun a crusade across time to bring about the end of all existence. As alternate earths are systematically destroyed, the Monitor quickly assembles a team of super-heroes from across time and space to battle his counterpart and stop the destruction. DC's greatest heroes including Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Aquaman, assemble to stop the menace, but as they watch both the Flash and Supergirl die in battle, they begin to wonder if even all of the heroes in the world can stop this destructive force." - WorldCat - ISBN 140120922X
- Zero Hour: Crisis in Time - Collects Zero Hour #4-0, plus Showcase 94 #8-9." - WorldCat - ISBN 1563891840
- Infinite Crisis Companion - Collects Day of Vengeance Infinite Crisis Special, Rann-Thanagar War Infinite Crisis Special, The Omac Project Infinite Crisis Special, and Villains United Infinite Crisis Special. - WorldCat - ISBN 140120922X
- Infinite Crisis - Collects Infinite Crisis #1-7. "OMAC robots are rampaging, magic is dying, villains are uniting, and a war is raging in space. And in the middle of it all, a critical moment has divided Earth's three greatest heroes: Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. It's the DCU's darkest day, and long-lost heroes from the past have returned to make things right in the universe...at any cost. Heroes will live, heroes will die, and the DCU will never be the same again!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401210600
- Crisis on Multiple Earths, vol. 1 - Collects Justice League of America #21-22, 29-30, 37-38 & 46-47. - comiXology
- Crisis on Multiple Earths, vol. 2 - Collects Justice League of America #55-56, 64-65, 72-73 & 83-84. - comiXology
- Crisis on Multiple Earths, vol. 3 - Collects Justice League of America #91-92, 100-102, 107-108 & 113. - comiXology
- Crisis on Multiple Earths, vol. 4 - Collects Justice League of America #122-124, #135-137 and #147-148. - comiXology
- Crisis on Multiple Earths, vol. 5 - Collects Justice League of America #159-160, 171-172 & 183-185. - comiXology
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer: Geoff Johns; Artists: Phil Jimenez & Andy Lanning; Guest art in certain sections by George Perez & Jerry Ordway; Colorists: Jeremy Cox & Guy Major; Letterer: Nick J. Napolitano.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Crisis on Infinite Earths Companion Deluxe Edition HC: 07 Nov 2018
- DC Comics - Publisher's Website