Cowboy Bebop is published by TokyoPop as part of the Cowboy Bebop: Shooing Star line. Current price is $14.99 per volume.
- 1 Publication Dates
- 2 Status
- 3 Characters
- 4 Recent Storylines
- 5 History
- 6 Leftover Useful Information
- 7 Links
Publication Dates[edit | edit source]
Last Issue[edit | edit source]
- Cowboy Bebop - "Monkey Magic" (Unreleased)
Current Issue[edit | edit source]
Next Issue[edit | edit source]
Status[edit | edit source]
Irregular. Tankōbon. Scheduled for twenty-nine volumes.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Main Characters[edit | edit source]
- Spike Spiegel (スパイク・スピーゲル, Supaiku Supīgeru)
- Jet Black (ジェット・ブラック, Jetto Burakku)
- Faye Valentine (フェイ・ヴァレンタイン, Fei Varentain)
- Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (エドワード・ウォン・ハウ・ペペル・チブルスキー4世, Edowādo Won Hau Peperu Chiburusukī Yonsei)
- Ein (アイン, Ain)
- "Vicious" (ビシャス, Bishasu)
- Julia (ジュリア, Juria)
Minor Characters[edit | edit source]
Other Characters/Places/Things[edit | edit source]
Recent Storylines[edit | edit source]
Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star (1997 - 1998)[edit | edit source]
This is the current volume, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
- Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star Vol. 1 - ISBN 978-1-59182-297-4
- Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star Vol. 2 - ISBN 978-1-59182-298-1
Cowboy Bebop (1998 - 1999)[edit | edit source]
- Cowboy Bebop #1 - ISBN 978-1-931514-91-0
- Cowboy Bebop #2 - ISBN 978-1-931514-48-4
- Cowboy Bebop #3 - ISBN 978-1-59182-033-8
- Cowboy Bebop (Monkey Business (Unfinished)) - ISBN N/A
History[edit | edit source]
Two Cowboy Bebop manga series have been released, both published by Kadokawa Shoten and serialized in Asuka Fantasy DX. The first manga series, titled Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star and illustrated by Cain Kuga, was serialized from October issue 1997, before the anime series' release, to July issue 1998. It was collected into two volumes in 1998, the first one in May and the second one in September. The second manga series, simply titled Cowboy Bebop and illustrated by Yutaka Nanten [ja], was serialized from November issue 1998 to March issue 2000. It was collected into three volumes, the first two in April and October 1999 and the third one in April 2000. Both manga series were licensed by Tokyopop for release in North America.
Leftover Useful Information[edit | edit source]
Creative Team[edit | edit source]
Writer/Artist: Cain Kuga (Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star) and Yutaka Nanten (Cowboy Bebop (TokyoPop version). Creator: Hajime Yatate.
Publishing History[edit | edit source]
First published in Japan as part of Kadokawa Shoten's Monthly Asuka Fantasy DX Magazine team from 1997–1999.
First English-language translation published by TokyoPop only by the Manga's very first debut in 1997.
Order Codes[edit | edit source]
These are the order codes and prices as provided by Diamond Distribution. Your local comic shop should be able to order these for you.
Future Publication Dates[edit | edit source]
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.