Batman/Superman is published by DC Comics.
- Batman/Superman #12: 22 Sep 2020
- Batman/Superman Annual #1: 29 Sep 2020
- Batman/Superman #13: 27 Oct 2020
A new series started August 2019.
- Batman/Bruce Wayne - Dark Knight Detective.
- Superman/Clark Kent - Strange visitor from another planet. Fights for Truth, Justice, and the American Way.
Batman/Superman Annual #1Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
- Batman/Superman, vol. 1: Cross World - Collects vol. 1 #1-4, plus Justice League #23.1. "The Dark Knight and the Man of Steel are close friends in the modern day—but the two weren't always such close allies. Discover how two of the World's Finest Super Heroes met for the first time, and the mysterious adventure that takes them to a whole new world-the world of Earth 2! The heroes of the main DC Universe meet their Earth 2 counterparts for the first time!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401245099
- Batman/Superman, vol. 2: Game Over - Collects vol. 1 #5-9 & Annual #1, plus Worlds' Finest #20-21. "The Dark Knight and the Man of Steel uncover the Toymaster’s plot to create a secret, potentially deadly element in his new video game that brings to life characters created by players. And these new beings have only one goal: To kill Batman." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401249353
- Batman/Superman, vol. 3: Second Chance - Collects vol. 1 #10-15. "The worlds of Batman and Superman clash as something terrible happens to the World’s Finest team, and a Dark Knight who is not quite himself must team up with Lois Lane to find a missing Man of Steel. Meanwhile, Selina Kyle encounters a person of amazing strength who has no idea who he is." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401254241
- Batman/Superman, vol. 4: Siege - Collects vol. 1 #16-20, Annual #2, and Futures End. "Who is Superman’s Joker? It seems it’s the unseen terror, who makes the battle personal for Superman by attacking all things related to the Man of Steel! Together, Batman and Superman start to track down suspects but the true identity of the villain will shock you!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401257552
- Batman/Superman, vol. 5: Truth Hurts - Collects vol. 1 #21-27. "Now that the truth is out and world knows that Superman is Clark Kent, the one-time mild-mannered reporter is a wanted man. From the thugs of Metropolis, to the boys in blue, everybody wants a piece of Superman. And with threats to his freedom constantly closing in on him, Superman must also face a new form of evil that appears to be coming from the home of one of his greatest allies—Gotham City! But instead of finding the Batman he’s known for years, Superman is met by a new Dark Knight—James Gordon!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401263690
- Batman/Superman, vol. 6: Universe's Finest - Collects vol. 1 #28-32, plus the unpublished #33-34 & Annual #3. "The time has come. Superman is dying. Batman and Superman are working to prepare the world for the loss of the Last Son of Krypton." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401268190
- Batman/Superman, vol. 1: Who Are the Secret Six? - Collects vol. 2 #1-6. "Up in the sky, in the dark of the night, trust no one—for the Secret Six walk among us. Spinning out of the devastating events of The Batman Who Laughs, Superman and Batman are together once more and facing a terrifying new threat that could strike from anywhere. The Dark Knight and the Man of Steel must journey into the depths of Gotham City to learn which of their fellow heroes have become the horrifying horsemen of their most dangerous and deranged foe ever, with Shazam!, Supergirl, and more transformed into their twisted Dark Multiverse reflections. Our heroes will need to fight to survive, but an even more dangerous question lurks in the shadows: Can Superman and Batman even trust each other?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401299453 - Kindle
- Batman/Superman, vol. 1: Cross World - Collects #1-4, plus Justice League #23.1. - WorldCat - ISBN 1401249345 - Kindle
- Batman/Superman, vol. 2: Game Over - Collects #5-9 & Annual #1, plus Worlds' Finest #20-21. - WorldCat - ISBN 1401254233 - Kindle
- Batman/Superman, vol. 4: Siege - Collects #16-20, Annual #2, and Futures End. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401263683
- Batman/Superman, vol. 6: Universe's Finest - Collects #28-32, plus the unpublished #33-34 & Annual #3. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401271565
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
This is the spot for any useful information that doesn't fit into the above categories.
Writer: Greg Pak. Artist/Covers (#1-4): Jae Lee. Artists/Covers (#5- ): Brett Booth & Norm Rapmund.
Writer: Joshua Williamson. Artist/Covers: David Marquez.
- Volume 1: #1-32, 2013-2016
- Volume 2: #1- , 2019-present
See also: Superman/Batman.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Batman/Superman #13: 27 Oct 2020
- Batman/Superman #14: 24 Nov 2020
- Batman/Superman #15: 22 Dec 2020
- Future State: Batman/Superman #1: 26 Jan 2021
News & FeaturesEdit
- 30 Apr 2019 - DC Announces New Batman/Superman Series by Williamson and Marquez
- 05 Nov 2015 - Tom Taylor Breaks Limbs, Hearts, Universes in Green Lantern: Edge of Oblivion, Batman/Superman
- DC Comics - Publisher's Website