Avengers A.I. was published by Marvel Comics. Price per issue is $2.99.
- Avengers A.I. #11: 09 Apr 2014
- Avengers A.I. #12: 30 Apr 2014
Final issue was #12.
- The Vision
- Hank Pym
- Victor Mancha
- Monica Chang - Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Avengers A.I. #12
Avengers A.I. #11
Avengers A.I. #10
Avengers A.I. #9
Avengers A.I. #8
- Avengers A.I., vol. 1: Human After All - Collects #1-6. "When a brave new world is unleashed, only one team of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes can save us from the future: Avengers A.I.! Featuring the Vision, Hank Pym, Victor Mancha, Doombot, the mysterious Alexis and Monica Chang, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.! As the Sentient Iron Man armor returns, Dimitrios — a powerful super-intelligence with a grudge against humanity — strikes! The Vision is thrown into the Diamond, a surreal new virtual world — but is he a prisoner there, or a savior? Either way, with the Vision MIA and AIs considered a threat, the new squad has little choice but to team with S.H.I.E.L.D. to face down Dimitrios. But what secrets does the powerful Alexis hold?" - WorldCat - ISBN 0785184910
- Avengers A.I., vol. 2: 12,000 A.D. - Collects #7-12. "The war between organic and artificial intelligence destroys the world of tomorrow! Dimitrios, the vengeful scion of Hank Pym and Ultron, downloads death and destructi on across the planet in his quest to eradicate civilizati on. The Vision and his squad team up with the Uncanny Avengers to rescue humankind from the precipice of extinction! Meanwhile, S.H.I.E.L.D. debuts their elite Robot Hunter Squad - with an android member you'll have to see to believe! The consequences reach far, far into the future - all the way to 12,000 AD!" - WorldCat - ISBN 0785184929
Leftover Useful Information
Writer: Sam Humphries. Artist: Andre Lima Araujo. Covers: Dustin Weaver.
First published in 2013.
Future Publication Dates
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & Features
- 28 Oct 2013 - Valerio Schiti on Avengers A.I.
- 08 Apr 2013 - The Future is Now in Vision-Focused Avengers A.I.
- Marvel Comics - Publisher's Website