Athena Voltaire is published by Action Lab Entertainment. Price per issue is $3.99.
- Athena Voltaire #7: 19 Sep 2018
- Athena Voltaire #8: 20 Mar 2019
- Athena Voltaire #9: 2019?
An ongoing series started in 2018.
Athena Voltaire #8 Edit
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
Athena Voltaire #7 Edit
Athena Voltaire and the Volcano GoddessEdit
The Black Coat & Athena VoltaireEdit
Flight of the FalconEdit
- Athena Voltaire, vol. 1: The Collected Webcomics - Collects adventures that were serialized on AdventureStrips.com, ModernTales.com, and GraphicSmash.com. "As world powers escalate to the inevitability of World War II, another war is being fought between the forces of white and black magic Nazi occultists race to unlock the secrets of the hollow Earth and a lost race of super-mortals. And why is the daughter of Dracula after Athena Voltaire?" - WorldCat - ISBN 0974139890
- Athena Voltaire, vol. 2: Flight of the Falcon - Collects the four-issue mini-series. - WorldCat - ISBN 1934944203
- Athena Voltaire and the Volcano Goddess - Collects the three-issue mini-series. - WorldCat - ISBN 9781632292414
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
Writer/Artist/Creator: Steve Bryant. Writer: Paul Daly. Colors: Jason Millet & Chad Fidler.
First published in 2006. The one issue was published by Speakeasy Comics before it was started over again at Ape Entertainment.
Athena Voltaire adventures were serialized online from 2002–2004 on AdventureStrips.com, ModernTales.com, and GraphicSmash.com.
A regular Athena Voltaire began in 2018 from Action Lab Entertainment, following the Volcano Goddess mini-series in 2016.
Future Publication DatesEdit
- Athena Voltaire #9: 12 Dec 2018
- Athena Voltaire #10: 03 Apr 2019
- Athena Voltaire #11: 29 May 2019