Alex + Ada was published by Image Comics. Price per issue is $2.99.
- Alex + Ada #14: 29 Apr 2015
- Alex + Ada #15: 17 Jun 2015
Scheduled for fifteen issues.
- Ada - An X5 android.
Alex + Ada #15
Alex + Ada #14
Alex + Ada #13
Alex + Ada #12
- Alex + Ada, vol. 1 - Collects #1-5. "The last thing in the world Alex wanted was an X5, the latest in realistic androids. But after Ada is dropped into his life, he discovers she is more than just a robot." - WorldCat - ISBN 1632150069
- Alex + Ada, vol. 2 - Collects #6-10. "Tensions rise between humans and robots in this sci-fi/drama. Alex took a huge risk to unlock Ada—now she can think for herself and explore life as a sentient android. As Alex and Ada spend more time together, they become closer. But as restrictions tighten on artificial intelligence, Ada feels unsure about her place in the world, and Alex questions being with an android." - WorldCat - ISBN 1632151952
- Alex + Ada, vol. 3 - Collects #11-15. "Alex and Ada struggle against the growing hatred for sentient robots and their human allies. Can they survive what's around the corner?" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781632154040
- Alex + Ada, vol. 1 - Collects #1-5. -
- Alex + Ada, vol. 2 - Collects #6-10. -
Leftover Useful Information
Writer/Artist/Creator: Jonathan Luna. Writer/Creator: Sarah Vaughn.
First published in 2013.
Future Publication Dates
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & Features
- 19 Nov 2014 - Alex + Ada Creators Jonathan Luna and Sarah Vaughn Talk Inspiration and Evil Robot Apocalypses