52 was published by DC Comics. Cover price was $2.50.
- 52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #5: 28 Dec 2007
- 52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #6: 09 Jan 2008
Series of limited series.
- The Question - Faceless mask-wearing avenger
- Steel - Armored scientist/engineer
- Renee Montoya - Former Gotham police detective
- Enlongated Man - Recently widowed super-hero/detective with stretching powers
- Booster Gold - Publicity seeking hero from the future
- Black Adam - Sometimes villainous former ruler of ancient Egypt with the powers of Shazam!
- Adam Strange - Earth-born hero of the planet Rann
- Animal Man/Buddy Baker - Sometime super-hero who can take on the abilities of animals
- Starfire - Alien princess with flight and energy blast powers.
52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #6
52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #5
52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #4
52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #3
52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #2
52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #1
- 52, vol. 2 - Collects #14-26. "Booster Gold's dubious heroism comes under fire, Lex Luthor's scheme for giving ordinary citizens super-powers explodes, and The Question heads into hostile territory to confront Black Adam." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401213642 - Kindle -
- 52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen - Collects the six-issue limited series. "The unstoppable villains of the groundbreaking weekly series 52 rise again in this volume collecting the 6-issue miniseries! They are the Four Horsemen - War, Pestilence, Famine, Death - living embodiments of the Dread Ages of the distant world of Apokolips, and they mean to remake the Earth in their own image!" - WorldCat - ISBN 1401217818
Leftover Useful Information
- Written by Geoff Johns, Grant Morrison, Greg Rucka, Mark Waid
- Breakdowns by Keith Giffen
- Art by Joe Bennett, Ruy Jose and Jack Jadson, and various
- Backup features by Mark Waid and various artists
- Covers by J.G. Jones
Weekly 52-issue limited series. Spins out of events in Infinite Crisis, covering the events of the One Year Later (OYL) gap.
Followed by the 6-issue monthly series 52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen.
Future Publication Dates
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & Features
- 06 Nov 2007 - Pat Olliffe's Drawing DC's Four Horsemen
- 11 Oct 2007 - Conversation with Greg Rucka (part 3 of 5)
- 24 Aug 2007 - Keith Giffen on 52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen
- 09 May 2007 - The 52 Exit Interviews: Greg Rucka
- 06 May 2007 - REFLECTIONS: Talking with Mark Waid, Part 1
- 04 May 2007 - The 52 Exit Interviews: Keith Giffen
- 03 May 2007 - The 52 Exit Interviews: Geoff Johns
- 02 May 2007 - The 52 Exit Interviews: Mark Waid
- 20 Apr 2007 - Johns talks about 52 weeks of comics unlike any other
- 10 Apr 2007 - Batista's Favorite Number: 52
- 10 Apr 2007 - 52: The Greatest Hits
- 30 Mar 2007 - Inside World War III with Champagne and Ostrander
- 11 Mar 2007 - REFLECTIONS: Talking 52 with Greg Rucka
- 22 Jul 2006 - CCI, Day 2: 52- A Year in the Life of the DCU
- 17 Jul 2006 - DC Comics Brings Superstar Talent To 52 Backup Stories
- 02 Mar 2006 - Springtime for the DCU: Giffen talks Blue Beetle and 52
- 25 Feb 2006 - New York Comic Con, Day Two: Playing 52 Pickup With DC